Thursday 7 May 2015

It's been a while...

So...it's been a long time since I last made a post and there are quite a few reasons for it, but I'm not going to bore you with all the details. To cut a long story short; I felt as though I wasn't very organised with my blog and at the time I started it, I was applying for uni and things just spiralled out of control and I kind of forgot about it. However, for a while now I've been wanting to start a new one up, but I decided to just re-start this one up and go from there.

So....I am back. I'll be blogging more often from now on, and nothing has changed really..I'll be blogging about essentially everything, although I feel it will be more interesting this time around! So I guess I'll 'speak' soon!

Thanks for reading!
Channy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment