Friday 22 May 2015

Finished second year of uni!

Well the title says it all...my second year of uni is all over and done with. I can't believe how quick this year has gone, it only seems like two minutes ago since it started! It's crazy that I'm 2/3 of the way through my course already! 
Anyway, now that my essays are all done, all I have to do now is revise for a couple of weeks and then I have my exam, but I am now basically free for a few months! It feels so good! I have so many plans with my family and friends so I can't wait for all my friends to be back so that we can do what we do best: get messy at Welly and Spiders ;) If you're wondering what I'm talking about, then I'll explain...So, Welly and Spiders are two nightclubs in Hull that we go to quite a lot and we love them and often end up in a bit of a state but who cares?! we have so much fun there! I actually went to Welly last night with my best friend and it was hilarious and we celebrated finishing this year of uni with a bang! So yeah, there will be many more nights like this coming up as well as breaks away and holidays and days out and adventures which I cant wait to share with you!

Let me know what plans you have over this half term and the summer!

Channy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment