Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year's Eve outfit




So, after much thinking on NYE, I finally decided on what to wear. I chose an all black and gold look, fairly simple, yet still glittery and kinda girly!  This is a dress my nanna bought me for christmas and was around £29-so quite a bargain! I love it, as the sequins aren't just on the collar, I love how they go down the front where the buttons are. It's a nice length, not too long or too short, and it looks good with bare legs, black tights or natural skin coloured tights also. I teamed it up with some black and gold bracelets (around £6 I believe from Next), keeping it fairly simple, and they matched really well. 

That's my boyfriend stood next to me:)
Front of the dress

(I WAS PULLING A FACE DELIBERATELY :p)
Close up of the collar and the sequins going down the front.

What do you think? What did you wear for NYE?

Thank you for reading lovelies!
Channy xoxo

2 comments: