Sunday 13 January 2013

Films/Tv

Sooo, I have to admit that I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to films...okay, so a huge geek!
I love watching films, with friends, family I even like watching them on my own. I just love he emotions that a film can deliver and how attached you can become to a character when watching films or tv shows.
I'm so interested and passionate about films, that I have applied for a film course at my 5 uni choices...which I cannot wait to start! 3 years focusing on films-FAB! deffo a dream, and one I can't wait to start living.
I often find it had to decide what my favourite films are....although Pirates of the Caribbean and Back to the Future are films that need no doubting!
I'm telling you this, because I will have posts which relate to films, and they'll probably be quite long, as I can rabble on!
so, you've been warned ;)

Channy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment